Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Paper Children (Wednesday)




You may be thinking, 'What is she talking about?' but, I have a good(ish) explanation.
Paper children (singular; paper child) are a recent fad people have gotten into.
So, being my ever-experimenting self, I tried it. And no wonder it's so popular! It's really fun. Though I admit I'm a bit weird going non-chibi, but I draw so small as it is, so why not?
So here I am hoisting myself up by the back of the shirt.
Lovely.
Her arm is discolored cause I had to redo the sleeve, which I had unpulled and looking really weird. The proportions are all off, but I haven't had all that much experience doing weird poses like this, so I'll probably be doing more.
This was done on white construction paper ish type thing.
It's a little weird, I know, but it was fun and I want to do another one.
Any suggestions?
Well, have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. whoa! that's totally awesome!!!
    I love the way you did three separate pictures as she(or you.. haha) progressed. totally awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete