Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Some Semblance of Order (Monday)

O.O
I've gone crazy.
I wish you could see this desk.
It looks wonderful.
So, yeah. The printer (which used to take up most of my desk space) was moved due to the getting rid of the treadmill (who needs one when you can jog outside?). So I had the compulsion to clean my desk off so I could use it for schoolwork as well as computer work.
Oh
My
Goodness.
It's beautiful.
I've got a church mug for pencils, all my computering things are on the opposite edge of the desk (or are easily moved there), and my schedule is magneted onto the side of the file cabinet with my math 112 resources.
Now to get rid of the mess that is the floor next to my desk.
x.x
Later.
Not tomorrow, too busy.
Maybe Wednesday.
And Sorry, too lazy to scan my Jack Frost (yes, he's finished).
I also found out earlier that my mom already had both of the pens I bought. Well, we live and learn. Won't have to get one for a while at least. =)
Oh, I also cleaned my shelf for the schoolbooks.
Looks quite nice.
Very tired.
Going through papers and old binders will do that to you.
I'm gonna chill for a while.
Promise I'll post Jack tomorrow.
Have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. :) you cleaned! yay. best thing ever. haha.
    aww, you got rid of your treadmill? I want a treadmill.. haha. i'd be too lazy to ever run on it though.. :P
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete