Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Expressionism (Thursday)



Ok, so it isn't actual expressionism, but they're expressions... get it?... Moving on.
Today was good. So was yesterday.
I came home from a Theater meeting to people in my house. That was a bit odd, but otherwise the day was normal. I got a song. Two, actually. I'm not usually into stuff like Manafest, but this song is awesome.
I also drew a little remake of my usual avatar, so you get that too.
The shirt's black and has Yoshi on it. I kept the flicted bangs and converses. I have those pants... and I make them look good. Don't worry, I'll still use the other one, I'm more used to it. I'll use this one when I feel like putting in effort. =P I'm a little off today, if you couldn't tell.
Oh yes, my rearview mirror is fixed, but my dad took the thing hanging off it so I have to find something to put in it's place.
And that's the entirety of my day.
Man I wish I was that cute. -.-
Have a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. you are not that cute.. MUCH cuter. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture! And you do make those pants look good. lol!

    ReplyDelete