Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Baby, it's Chilly Outside (Tuesday)


I quite like coming up with spiffy little titles like this. =)
Makes me happy.
Unlike the temperature this morning.
BRRRRR
I get out of bed and go to the kitchen and the floor is COLD.
I kindof miss that carpet now, but that's what we get for leaving the windows open overnight. Yes, I dislike cold weather, if I must wear a jacket to be comfortable it's too cold. -.- So yes, one of my favorite characters is the herald of Winter. I'm a strange one, indeed.
I cut his feet off because I dislike them. The shoes haven't been shaded, shined, and look sad and two-dimensional. His shoulders make me happy. They took some work, but I like the overall effect. I should ditch the stripes and do that on the sleeves and pants. They're just too wide. I'll put them on his vest if I ever draw him without the jacket. Ugh, the shirt collar looks so bad! Man the scan made him pale... he looks purple/blueish but the hair makes me sorta happy, so I'm cool. =P
Ah, man. Long day.
Ready for sleep.
Oh yeah, the inspiration for the title of this blog post is (obviously) 'Baby, It's Cold Outside,' by ... who knows? Seriously, I don't know. We're playing it in band. It's coming together nicely.
Well, that's all I have for you people today.
Have a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. ohmystinkingoodness!!! YAY!!!! his jacket is like o_0 haha. AWESOME!!! :D :D

    it may sound weird, but I love his hands! haha. they're awesome looking. :)

    (haha, that song is fantastic)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! I love it! He looks so cool!! No pun intended... ha!

    ReplyDelete