Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Update

So... yah, I've nothing to post.
I've been working on my new style, and it's working well. I'm just having trouble remembering how to draw guys. hehe. I've almost got a Jack Frost worth showing, and I've decided that Summer must be his little sister. Would explain the love/hate relations they have. I also have the burning desire to draw a picture of Summer in her dress, wearing sunglasses and drinking a Starbucks. The thought amuses me greatly, cause it makes so much sense.
I also know where I can get the elusive white ink pen. The scrapbooking section. -.- Those people need to stop hoarding all the drawing supplies. I also want a silver pen for the striping on Jack's suit, would be a lot easier to just put the pin striping on after the color. Also need to get the colorless blender... I'm gonna be broke real soon... Oh well, all in the name of art.
Have a nice day.

1 comment: