Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy Thursday

Not that much is happy about it, I'm quite tired, actually, but it's rather nice out and I'm making cookies for a bakesale tomorrow. They are going to be wonderful. I do have something to post, two, in fact, of the same girl. I don't feel like scanning them at the moment, so you'll just have to live with it.
I have my own car key now! :D I dug through my closet to find the one little stuffed animal on a keyring. Took me about 10 minutes, but I got my little blue piggy attached to the key now. :)
Well, I must go give my attentiveness to the oven now.
Have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. COOKIES. yum.
    and a little blue piggy??? you're gonna HAVE to show that to me tomorrow.

    (does this mean you are going to be at lunch??? ha)

    ReplyDelete