Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Art Block


Yes, I've come down with the dreaded Art block.
Can't even draw a straight line... with a ruler... which is sad beyond belief.
It's really depressing when you're trying to start contest pieces and they turn out really badly. Add sore arms to the mix and you have my wonderful day.
But there is a football game tomorrow to look forward to... yes, that will be good. And I get to spend the night with my sissy. That will be good.
In the meantime, here's a picture I took on my cruise. I had about half a second to take this picture before I had to keep moving with the tour group. I used the close-up feature on my camera and the natural lighting (which was splendid, by the way, it couldn't be more perfect). I have a bunch more like this, but I'm entering one or two in the photo contest, and want them to be a surprise. ^.^
Have a nice day.

Edit: Ok, I know it's Saturday, but I didn't feel like making a new post.
I found this artist who draws such wonderful pencil sketches and all her characters are so real and adorable, I just had to share. Most of her written stuff is in French (cause she is) so it makes me want to take french.... and go back to plain old pencil sketches. Oh well, I'll probably work in J-ville if I get the chance. Please browse through her gallery, she deserves some love.
Have a great weekend!
GO GAMECOCKS!

1 comment: