Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

50th Post!!! (Wednesday)


*confetti*
Yeah, I'm overly celebrating the amount of posts I've had. But hey, confetti is fun.
So here's the scan I promised you guys. I hope you enjoy her.
Don't ask me why she's sad, or why her hair is so long. It's a long, only-interesting-to-me story that starts with a long-winded explanation of the customs of her race. Fascinating. Maybe some day I'll feel like explaining it all.
Bah, my mom. Why do you take out a can of soup while I'm washing a pot so I can make ramen? It only makes me frustrated because if you don't get your soup because I'm trying to eat two servings of ramen as quickly as possible (I can eat it all, for the record), you'll whine and complain for the entirety of my dinner, so I don't make ramen so you'll get your soup.
Then you have eggs.
Rather frustrated at the moment, if you couldn't tell.
And trust me on the dinner thing, because two out of three women in my family can rant and rave about something stupid for the longest time.
I like to think I take after my dad and know when to drop it.
...
Enjoy the picture and don't laugh at my suffering.
I really like her. I wanted her hair to be light grey/silver, but I don't have that marker, so this is what you get. I had fun with the stars on her gown and the beads in her hair (and yes, some of them are supposed to be white. Only wished I had been more careful around the edges of the stars...
That's all I have to say.
Have a nice day. *more confetti*

2 comments: