Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Shades of Blue (Thursday)

Yes, I'm still working of getting Jack Frost to look right.

I've never used so much blue in my life.
A lot of reds and blacks, but not blue.
Kinda nice, really.
I've got an idea of how to do his hair, but I've yet to get him to look sinister or have his suit... look like a suit. Of course, if I do his hair the only way I know how to make it look right, I may have to change the entire style of the piece, which is frustrating, but may be a good thing. I like the hair test I did, it looks all floofy. I'll try to sharpen it up with shading and whatnot, but I may try that again... I'll post an edit if I get anywhere today...

1 comment:

  1. haha, idk why I didn't ever see this post.. FLOOFY. bahahaha, that totally just made my day. yay! you've given me a new word.. haha. floofy. floofy. FLOOFY!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete