Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

YAY! It's... Monday.


I'm trying something new, if you couldn't tell.
I found this nifty step-by-step this person did and thought they style was very cool looking. This isn't finished, as you can tell, but the more I looked at the elven dancer I promised, the less I liked her. So many problems, I won't even go there. I did get a little careless with the back of her head, but I'm just getting used to this technique. It requires a lot more attention than manga does. I might color this. It all depends on how tired I am after I'm done inking the thing.
I really want some lighter markers, but I don't know if I want to spend that much money right now. Though a good black would be awesome, the prismacolor is getting worse by the use. Well, I will have to give it some consideration.
In the meantime, have a nice day.

1 comment: