Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Weird Wednesday


Yes, I drew this a few minutes ago and only now realized what today was...
I finally named her! She's Lily now. =)
I really don't have anything to say about her, but I wanted to test out my new black (copic) marker. I got that and a light blue and light yellow today. Why? Cause I had money and a coupon and I love copics... Man it would be awesome to know I'll get some for Christmas... I already know about the cool headphones my dad wants to get me. Maybe, if I feel like taking myself there, I'll go out and get that colorless blender. Would make Jack's hair a great deal easier to color... it'd also be easier if I could do a satisfactory lineart of him.
Oh yeah, that is supposed to be blood that her name is written in... I also wanted to make sure you could see lines in the hair and clothes if I colored them, so there's a reason why she's not looking at you. Besides the fact she doesn't like you... she didn't like that other guy much either... She's got nice handwriting for a little girl, am I right? ^.^; hehe...
Well, hope you have a nice day...

1 comment: