Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday Update

Sorry no pictures, been too busy procrastinating.
In the meantime, I got the pens are markers I wanted! =D
I got a pale skintone, the colorless blender, a silver pen, and a white pen.
Once I'm done procrastinating, I'll get right to work on drawing.
...
Those of you who've been following me for a while probably know exactly what markers I have... and pens...
Ah, well, I'm going to eat my cheetos.
Have a nice day!

Edit: I have since stopped procrastinating, and have almost finished the lineart of a new Jack. Unfortunately he has really long legs and looks like an ad for men's suits. =P A bit amusing, actually, but I might have him posted tomorrow. =)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for new pens!!
    I am also terribly guilty of procrastination...

    ReplyDelete