Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Presenting....(Sunday)



A new(ish) style!
And a chibi!
I drew these on my bulletin today. I know, bad Christian, pay attention in church, but then you wouldn't have these.
Btw, Jack Frost is coming slowly, so it'll be quite a while before you see him here.
So yes, you have (chibi)me and Summer. Her face is rather weird, but I can live with the fact it's a doodle. I don't know why I drew the chibi, I just felt like it... I also drew an eye and mouth thing that looked a lot like Reba... quite Strange. I drew another face I loved a bunch, but when I put a head on it (because it reminded me of Summer), it looked weird.
...
I'm on a Who rampage.
Expect artings.
(The 10th Doctor is still my favorite. I have the full transcript for this video, it's like talking to the Doctor!!!!! I need a life...)
This coming season needs to be a lot better than last season, I think there was a whole 7 episodes to last season. I require more Doctor than that, you stupid writers... -.-
... Now I can't find a date for the season premier... rawr... ohwell.
Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. ooooh.. naughty naughty, doodling on the bulletin.. *cough cough* because of course, i NEVER do that.. haaa.

    lovely picture though. hurry up with that Jack Frost, por favor! ha. :)

    ReplyDelete