Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Madness


I'm very proud of this picture.
Came out very nice. The only thing I have to pick at is over her left eye, I tried to fix an accident that occurred during the hair coloring, and now it looks almost worse than it did before. The pose is a little weird, but I am really tired of drawing people just standing around.
I watched 'The Hunchback of Notre Dame' last night on youtube. So now I'm drawing an elven gypsy. Her skirt is kindof short at the moment, but I am very happy with the way her legs turned out and didn't want them to go away forever. I might make it longer if I feel like it, but I'm mainly drawing it to play with sheer fabrics and wrinkles. Yes, wrinkles can be played with. And I need to, my skill at making fabric look the way I want it to is severely lacking.
My new pens are fun.
Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. ooooh, exciting! can't wait to see the pic. and i LOVE this person.. what's her name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Minstrel. And she is glad of your appreciation. :)

    ReplyDelete