Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Weird Wednesday

You how most people hate Mondays?
I hate Wednesday. -.- Specially today. I'm really off right now.
On a lighter note, I now have TWO followers!!!! OwO *glee* ... I'm pathetic.
Anyways, I've been practicing interaction... It's more difficult than it looks. So is making a guy look good in profile. I think I've got the basics, but I need practice. Lots of it.

... I'm thinking I really need to go spend some dogsitting money on a cupcake. A big one.... maybe coffee/chocolate flavored.
I've nothing more to say...

Edit: Ok, two more followers. Either you two pity me greatly or are perverts... *pokes 'practicing interaction'* Maybe I'm just thinking about this too much...
I've decided you pity me, since y'all are Baptists...
... Don't hurt me....

4 comments:

  1. You have FOUR followers now!! :)
    CUPCAKE!!!!!!!!! lol.
    <3 u!

    (and i'm not a baptist. i'm special! ha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Wednesdays are my least favorite days too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyy I'm not a baptist!!! :P
    And I've never heard of a coffee/chocolate flavored cupcake... although I definitely want one now :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Idk about the cupcakes, but there's a new desert shop down the street, and I've never been. It sounds worth a visit and some money. In the meantime you must find a recipe for it, and I will have to try. :)

    ReplyDelete