Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy Wednesday


...
Yes, I forgot about the blog today.
I'm fighting a serious art block. It's so serious, I can't even draw a girl.
I know, shocking, isn't it?
Maybe doing some chibis will help me out... I'll stick them up here if I like them.
And sorry I missed yesterday. Life snuck up and bit me with a shopping trip. And school... which I had to catch up in two subjects today anyway. -.-
Nothing else to say, really.
Oh, watch out when you answer the phone, telemarketers might be on the other end.

Edit: A Marilyn Monroe chibi is worth showing off. :) (Outfit is from 'Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend' in 'Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.')

1 comment:

  1. bahahaha!! that is absolutely fantastic! :D
    funny i never had pictured marilyn as a chibi before.. but it actually kinda fits! ha.
    you did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete