Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lazy Thursday

I failed you.
I didn't get any work done, so you'll just have to stick with empty space until I get back.
Sorry.
I can't wait to get away from this dog!!!! Trixie's driving me crazy and all they want to do is play. I'm trying to think, I don't want to play fetch with you!!! And just because you whine at the door does not make me want to let you in.
I've been playing Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess... for about the umpteenth time. Makes me wish I drew prettier boys. *sniffsniff* Why must hot swordsmen be so hard to draw?!?!?!?! *pout*
AAAaaahhhhhhhh we just had a dog panic. My mom let in the dogs before shutting up the cats, so poor Willow got chased under my parents' bed. Shadow was up in my loft, so she was startled, but left alone. Well, I'm going to get ready for yet another plane ride.
Bye.
P.S. Umpteen is a word too... awesome...

1 comment:

  1. Have a fun plane ride.. I love those. ha. :)

    I love the word Umpteenth. So fun to say!

    Have a good trip. I'll be expecting a picture when you return, though. :P

    ReplyDelete