Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Almost the Weekend (Friday)

It really needs to hurry up and be weekend already.
Ugh, but the week has been so short!
College was fine. I'm enrolled for an online math course. Apparently its a really good teacher, so I'll be ok.
So the dogs ate the ball they found in our yard, so we got them two giant tennis balls. The brilliant lab tried to fit them both in his mouth. -.- Not joking. We had to get the giant balls so the chew-happy terrier couldn't get her mouth around them. I'll have to get around to working with the dogs, they need to train. Big time.
Oh yah, the terrier got out last night. One of the boards in the fence was loose so she knocked it down and slipped out. Luckily the lab didn't get out, so she stayed nearby. We all panicked around 6:00 this morning when my dad said she was gone.
It's been a long day... and it's only noonish..... I may update later.... Sorry no art :(

1 comment: