Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Madness Monday

I have something to post, but I really don't want to scan it right now.
I brought the dogs in this morning (after putting away the kitties) so Trixie could take her meds. She was bouncing. Not kidding, this dog is a morning person. -.- I hate morning people. She's also taken to whining at the door when someone's not outside. I'm starting to think I should've charged more.
Willow went to the vet today. (For those of you who don't know, Willow is a female Maine Coon, medium hair.) She was very well behaved, but she did yowl in the car. That's normal, and Trixie is under my desk begging for my cheetos. -.-
Anyways, they had a kitten dropped off at the vet's. A little tortoise shell kitten. Female, spayed, very playful, friendly and UBER cute. A real sweetie. If you know someone who has room to take her in (and wants her), let me know, she's been there for a month(Enjoying herself, though), and they really want to find her a home.
Sorry, had to throw out a line for the kitten. (SUCH a sweetheart. I would've brought her home if Dad would've been ok with it.) But tomorrow I'll try to make up for this by posting two pictures then.
Until tomorrow, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment