Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday.... odd

Still not back on schedule.
So now I have two dogs in the backyard... as opposed to none this morning. One's a terrier, and the other's a retriever. Both are puppies (1-2 years old). Thank goodness they're only here for a week. And I get good money for taking care of them. =D Art supplies, here I come! Anyways, I got no work done today. -.- None. Tomorrow I get to go to college. Yay. I'm not really looking forward to driving there, but my dad's going with me, so it helps. Well, he kinda has to, I'm not quite legal yet.... Well, that's all for today, tune in next time for an update on Dogs and College.

Breaking News!
I'm getting a soda.
Good night.

1 comment:

  1. oooh, what college are you going to look at??
    aww, doggies!! i thought for a second that yall had gotten some without telling me.. that would've been so sad! ha.
    yay soda. :)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete