Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

It's Monday

I'm really losing touch with the movie madness thing. So, nomore. I'll just post if I draw a cartoon character.
I'm feeling much better. However, I wasn't feeling well enough to serve communion yesterday, but I did read Scripture and lead the prayer. :) Pastor Dorothy Ann said she looked forward to the day we could serve communion together before the service, it was pretty cool. (My dad stepped in for me.) But yes, feeling much better now.
School is starting back up, so posting can be random until I get back in the swing of things.
Nothing else to say, really.
Have a good day.

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, that is awesome!!! GAH. what did you read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ephesians 6:10-20 (I think). It's about the Armor of God.

    ReplyDelete