Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Special


For the record, I was sick, so I have a good excuse...
Ok, not really, but I was really in no mood to deal with my scanner. And I'm not in the mood to deal with it now, so I'll attach some pictures to this post tomorrow.... maybe.
bleh
Hate being sick.
I really want itunes money.
Anyways, starting Sunday, I will be Liturgist at my church. Just for the month of August, but still, it's cool. I hope I get better soon, I'm supposed to serve communion... -sigh- I'll try to be entertaining tomorrow.

Edit: ... I'm trying to decide whether or not I want to post the picture I drew yesterday. Then again people might not like me if I do. Normally I don't care about such things, but this is my artwork, if my popularity gets any lower my pencils might abandon me. I paid good money for those. Then again, the reactions that I could get from posting my Dark Link picture might be entertaining enough to make it worth it. Hmmmmm. In the meantime, this is adorable.

Edit 2: I did not intend for this to be Dark Link. It just did. In drawing this, I recognized my fascination with red glowy things. I didn't put a shine spot in his eyes because they give off their own light. =3
...
Why did I decide to post this? ... Talking to stupid people makes me want to give them an actual reason to be confused by my motives. =D I'm so generous.
askdjfclkjc The Master Sword is longer than that. -.- I drew it at a bad angle and had to make it all short. The pic of me with the sword is the reference I used for it, but I flipped the triforce symbol to point towards the hilt so it would be different from Link's. I saw it in someone else's work and thought it was a nice touch, so now I point it out. Why is he not wearing his hat? I stole it. And his ponytail is adorable. I realized also how much black/red stuff I'm posting, so I colored the symbol on his hand and gave him a light skin tone. Really should have used I reference for his hair, but ohwell. I'm going to shutup now.

6 comments:

  1. awwwwww! :( get better soon!!

    oooooh, you get to serve communion? how fantastically awesome! I've always wanted to do that, but us CoC-ers only allow guys to do that. pooh. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it that most churches only allow guys to serve in the church? It's rather infuriating. But it also makes me wonder how Pastor Sweeney would act if the narrator giving the final sermon was a girl...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!! it's totally lame.. :(
    bahahaha. that would be awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. and oooooh. he's cute. :) hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, I said that too when I'd finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so.. i think you should draw more guys! you really haven't done a whole bunch of that. :)

    ReplyDelete