Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday Three


OK! I drew three girlies for yous! Proud? I sure am!
And for the record, if you have never heard of Gradenvior (hope I spelled that right), Persian, and Vulpix, I pity you. Pokemon, just in case. I would've colored them but I didn't feel like it. May do that later. I had to make Vulpix all cute and stuff because she's.... cute... I guess I'm the only one who gets this. Gradenvior's hair was FUN. :D It was quick and fun. I messed up on Persian, though, but she turned out ok.

So, I'm having scanner issues, so it might be a while before I get them posted.... I hope this doesn't take long. -.-

YAY! It worked. ok, happy now. Doesn't even really bother me that the rainbow lines of DEATH came with it! :) I hope this not-having-artblock thing lasts, it's enjoyable!

3 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwww! they are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm having all sorts of good ideas for these chickies, we may be seeing them soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know that you see the eyebrows on top of the hair alot...but it doesn't fit. i think it looks sloppy...maybe thats just me.

    ReplyDelete