Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday Three




I really had no clue what to do today, but Jenna gave me an idea, so I'm going to go with it. She gave me the suggestion to draw cats. But I am not all that proficient at drawing them, so I will be drawing girls with cats, to make it easier on poor little me. I'll probably end up uploading them tomorrow, but might get one done and up tonight.
....
I think I just learned an art lesson from a manga...... wow I need edumakation.....

Anyways, I will try to get those sketches done and ready to be posted be tomorrow, or done tomorrow. (I'm behind in things today.)

EDIT: Pictures got finished last night, thank goodness. I'm not all that happy with the last one, but it's fine. It was late, so give me a break. Here they are. Btw, if you want to scan TWO pages, make sure you turn the page before you scan a second time. >.< These are supposed to be of me and my kitty Shadow. Any cat owner should be able to relate to this.

2 comments: