Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Movie Madness Monday

Greetings.
I really need to get more of those 2D movies on DVD. Seeing as we threw out all the VHS because the player was eating them. Dx I mean, I think some of the newer 3D movies are brilliant, but I have no idea where to start in the recreation of those characters. This is because there is no guidelines that I could use. I really do not want to go back and draw characters from movies I've already done. Maybe later on, but not so soon.
Well, I has books. Yes, they're good. Let's see, I got the ... 6th book of the Dreamhouse Kings series (thriller), Do Hard Things (Thanks, Ashley for recommending it!), and Graceling (a fantasy from the teen section, bit like Ella Enchanted... but much different).
My sister has been gone for the weekend seeing her boyfriend. It's been wonderful having the bathroom all to myself again. I used up a whole bunch of sparklers. Made me want to draw sparkly stuff. But it was late, so I slaked off and drew nothing.

I like the new template for the blog....

1 comment:

  1. i love the new template too!! it's awesome! :)
    I'm missing your pictures... :(

    ReplyDelete