Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Flashback Friday



IGOTACOPICMARKER!!!!!!!!!
EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
ITROCKS!
Sorry, back to english. I got my first copic marker. Red, because I want to eventually finish an all-marker piece of the Minstrel. It's AMAZING! The ink flows soooo smoothly! and you can see any pencilwork underneath. I can't wait, cause my sissy says she'll get me some more!!!! I spent only $4 on this one cause I had a coupon. They're expensive to get, but refills are only $1 a piece. Meh, I'm having trouble staying inside the lines, but I'm still getting used to the bleed length of this marker for the paper I'm using. Speaking of which, I was down to the LAST page in my sketch book, so I took my coupon to get a new one. I was half tempted to get marker paper because it is so smooth, but you only get 50 sheets for $10 and you get 100 for the same price of sketch paper.

....
oh yeah... I'm supposed to have art for you... I really didn't want to do a flashback today... So I'll post an update of that Minstrel I posted a while ago. I still need the colors for her eyes and hair, but she's colored for the most part.
asljfajcmzckn;rgn
the rainbow lines of DEATH got me.... -.- ohwell.

1 comment: