Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Sketches (LATE)


YAY!
Actually, most of these were done on Saturday, but since I'm scanning/posting today, it counts. So, I didn't know what to do with the first few pages of the new book I got, so I decided sketches of characters I figured would pop up again could use a reference. I'm quite happy with how well the pokemon turned out this time. I need to get working on this idea I have for Wednesday... I really need to start working ahead on the weekends now that I've started school. I can't wait till next week. VACATION! woot. Maybe I'll work aheadahead of time so I can set up blogs to post while I'm away. OoooOOOo! I just realized I can do my Brokenheart with marker now! :D funfun.

So, I'm done tomorrows, I'll get started on the weird one after my clarinet lesson... and after I get off the computer. There were more sketches, but my scanner won't cooperate. So you get these girls again. VULPIXISSOCUTE!!!! >w< Anyways, I've finished tomorrows, but I need to get back to work... *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. VULPIXISSOCUTE!!!!
    :D
    yay. auto-posts are FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. TWIRLY SMILEY SUN!!!!
    (i love you... you know that, right? ha)

    ReplyDelete