Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Flashback Friday

So, if you haven't noticed, once again this post is artless.

.
..
...
..
.

I tried, but when I started redoing a female angel of death, it turned into a dude.
NOT KIDDING.
I really want to start doing comics... but I need to get a LOT more consistent before I do anything of the sort.
btw
We still have not bought food. -.- I'm going with my father to make sure that we get everything. I had to rewrite the (too long to be a good thing) list in a lovely short hand that apparently, only I can read. Thank you for so lovingly teasing me about how I put the yogurt on the list whilst I was playing my video game, Mother and Cassie. I capitalized them so you remember who I am pointing blame at. What am I blaming them for? ... Good question... In the meantime, I have two birthday checks to cash and a Books-A-Million gift card still attached to the cardboard.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
I need a new sketchbook... and I want manga paper... and I want copics..... and that set of pens from Staples that I would really appreciate.

This post is getting pointless. I'd better stop now.

2 comments:

  1. :) I am in love with reading your blog. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pahaha! And you though my life was boring!
    ohwait...
    nvm. WEHAVEFOODSNOW!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete