Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Weird Wednesday


25th post!
*confetti*
Ok, so it's Wednesday! Time for me to laugh like an evil genius and show what I've created to creep out the few people who actually read my posts. MWAHAha ha.... haha... yeah. So my scanner is not working with me at the moment. -.- grrness
...
Stupid scanner.
So I have no idea where the idea came from, but it did. Pencil sketch, ink'd, marker'd, prismacolor'd. Just so you're not confused, the stuff around her is ripped up stuffed animals. If you couldn't tell be looking at her, she has issues. I was going to color her skin, but the more I thought about the character, the more I liked her white... I probably should've shaded her, but hey, I should probably do a lot of things. Like clean off my computer desk... or clean my room. The bow was a last minute addition, and the eyes are awesome. I got the pupils to be dark red by shading them with a black prismacolor. I must say, the mix of pencil and marker gets you a rather charming effect. I need a new black marker. -.- I bought the thing without looking at it's condition. The tips were worn down when I got it. And now the ink is starting to become finicky. ALWAYS check your markers before you buy them (I blame the idiots who write with them and don't buy them.) Meh, just my luck. But as soon as I get another 40% off coupon for Hobby Lobby, Sissy is going to buy me a brown, blue, green, and yellow. So I can just print out two and buy a black and a blender my bad self. Unfortunately, I doubt it's going to happen before my trip.
So, once again, this has been the 25th post.
*confetti*

1 comment:

  1. wow. that's AWESOME. :) Her eyes are *pretty* cool.
    YAY!!! Confetti!!!

    ReplyDelete