Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesday Tunes


Yay! I am a day ahead in this!
Yes, I did this yesterday. Quite simple. But I like it. I had to edit the saturation and whatnot of the scan cause the background came out WHITE... well, almost. So I got to get familiar with the location of the editing tools in preview. :) I really like this. The hair came out splendiferously, I messed up of the inking however, and did a few lines that shouldn't have appeared. -.- ohwell, I covered one with liquid paper, but forgot the other. This was all done in pen and pencil. Go look at the cover for the CD this song (which is the song for this week. it makes me happy) and I'll bet you'll find the idea for this picture. The Generous Mr Lovewell. Yupyup, happysong!
Now, I'm almost done the sketch for tomorrow, and I've done a sketch for next week last night. AND I am working on my technique for completely front faces! :D So expect quite a few looking-straight-at-you pictures. But for now, however, I need to go find a reference for the dress in tomorrow's picture, I can't find out how to make it look like she's sitting.

P.S. Splendiferous is an actual word, look it up!

1 comment:

  1. I love how I saw this picture and immediately knew what it was referring too.. :D
    and OH MY WORD! I didn't know that "Splendiferous" was an actual word. That's exciting!

    ReplyDelete