Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Shoutouts

HEY!
Yes, that is a shout in text form.... whatever.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!!!!!
The day where Americans get to fire up the grill and blow things up without the cops telling you you're disturbing the peace. :D Beautiful. So, today makes me happy. Why? Well, DUH, I got a vampire dragon egg! (Yes, I am making an entire post just to brag about this.) It's a little place called Dragcave. I'm half an addict. There was two new eggs released today, so like anybody who knows how these things go, I got one of the new eggs then stalked the abandoned page for rares. I missed this little one a few times before I caught him. (Vampires have a tendency to get booted off scrolls by the other dragons, and since I've had it for about 20 minutes now, I'm think I'm safe.)
So, onto the shoutouts!
I'd like to give special mention to the other users of Dragcave, who use their wonderful dragon-drawing talents to design new species for the Cave. Yes, even the ones that are rejected.
I'd also like to point some fingers at the spriters, who take the designers' drawings and turn them into the icons you see today.
Oh, and one more group, the Writers. Yes, you are artists too. These are the lovely people who put together the descriptions for every species created.
Once more, Ladies and Dragons, put your hands together, for the Designers, Spriters, and Writers, who make Dragcave so wonderfully diverse and fun. :)


P.S. This look is just for today, tomorrow I'll change it to something more... me... blog needed a new look anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment