Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Madness




Yes, THREE.
To make up for the lack of pictures lately.

First one, is crabbing. Yes, it's fishing for crabs. No, there are no fishing poles involved. YOu basically have a line of bait in the water and have the line on a hook so it gets pulled to the surface. When you see a crab, you scoop it up in the net and dump it in a bucket. On the way back to the start of the line, you measure the crabs and keep only the males big enough to keep. Kills your back... or mine, anyway.

Secondly, have you see 'The Rescuers?' Very good. This picture was inspired when we went out boating in my grandpa's larger boat that has an engine made by Evinrude. See where I'm going with this? That's regular Link, by the way. I found the situation more believable with him rather than his shadow.

Last one, back to pokemon. I got a misdreavous on Pokemon Indigo, which is very fun, and the more I looked at her the more I liked the idea. (I just realized I misspelled her name on the page, so I'm cropping it out.) So, yeah. I'll ink and color this one later. Her legs are fading out cause she's a ghost type.

I am trying out a new style, because I'm getting less a fan of the old one. Tomorrow I will be spending the money I made looking after those stupid dogs on markers! I'll also be buying a canvas and paint to try my hand at painting, if I feel like spending that much money in one go.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! The instant I saw the second picture I knew exactly what it was from. ha. just saw that movie for the first time the other day...
    BEAUTIFUL drawings, my darling!

    ReplyDelete