Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday!



As promised, two scans.
I'm not to fond of these two overall, but I like the idea. I'll have to work on their designs. So here we have pokemon girls. I had a guy, but I don't like how he's turning out. xP They're Lopunny and Glameow. Lopunny's way too plain and Glameow ... has issues. It was late, hence all the obvious problems. I have a completely adorable girlie for you tomorrow. She makes me smile.
So onto today's events!
I passed my driving test! =D I'm officially street-legal! MWAHAHAHA- i mean, YAY! *coughcough* I'm excited about being able to drive myself to classes. Good thing school isn't too far away. Ahhhhhh, ohwait, physics is next week, not thursday. whew. Oh yes, I will be leaving on a trip Friday to go visit my grandfather, so I'll try to have some set to post while I'm gone, and draw whilst I'm away.
Yah, that's about it. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. well, I like them both. I like the puffy sleeves and pants of Lopunny.. :)
    WHEEE!!! DRIVING!!!! :D ha. That's SOO exciting.
    Yay. scheduled posts...

    TWIRLY SMILEY SUN!!! :D

    ha. ha. ha. :P

    ReplyDelete