Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday Business

Wow, seems like a whole week since I last posted!
Ohwait.
Never mind.

Well, I is back from my trip. Everything is fine, though I thought I had a dead fishy on my hands. You see, we got him this dissolving food stuff so he could eat for a few days. The package said it wouldn't cloud the water, but was for a much bigger tank so we cut it in half. I come back. The water is BROWN and smells AWFUL. Poor baby. I cleaned his tank right away. He got a bit stunned after the transfer from BROWN to clean water, but he's fine. A bit dull and faded, but his regular food should bring his color back.

Anyways, onto business.
I did draw a few pictures while I was away, so they will be posted. However, school is getting back into full swing and I feel like I'm a step and a half behind. So I will not be fighting the scanner until Saturday, when I will post at least one. Ahhhhh, I need work, all this vacationing has got me worn out.
But I will be DRIVING to school today!
I'm so happy to be legal on the first try!
Lucky for me it's a short drive from here to school, so my first all-alone drive won't be so nerve racking. I'll still be going like 10 minutes early, just so I can find a parking spot and find the classroom without being pressed for time.
I've no more to say, really. Might post tomorrow... maybe...

1 comment:

  1. awww!! i'm glad ur fishie is okay.. and i still can't remember his name.. LOL. something in latin. all i remember is i could never pronounce it. :)

    DRIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! ha. thats like UBER exciting. no getting into a wreck on the way there.
    love you!

    ReplyDelete