Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Update

Sorry about not updating, I've been lazy.
Nothing has really been going on around here. I'm getting a whole day of fall break. ya-hoo. Well, thought I'd tell y'all (cause I might not post again this week, stupid math) that I'm going on my Chrysalis Flight. =) I'm really excited/nervous.
What's a Flight?
Hmm, I don't really know, but it's a Friday-Sunday thing. It's a... Faith-building thing I guess. My sponsor (and youth minister) is supposed to be filling me in on what it is, but I think he's new at sponsoring (or just afraid to talk to me) so he's not really getting on top of things.
How do I know so much?
Oh yeah, my parents are heavily involved with the community that puts these things on, so I've actually heard stuff that goes on.
This Flight is teenage girls only. No guys. Whatsoever, but there may be a male minister there, but I really hope it's a woman. (Yes, there are such things)
There are Flights for guys, though. One for each gender once a year.
....
Ahhhhhhh. Sonervous!!!!!
I've nothing else to say....
Have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. ooh, so exciting! you'll have to tell me all about it when you get back. :))

    ReplyDelete