Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Consumed (Sunday)

Totally consumed by my contest piece.
Considering I don't have a lot of shades in marker, I'm having to use some prismapencils. It's... going... where, I don't really know, but I'll get it finished eventually.
So I probably won't be posting much, although, if I get a sketchy mood, I might upload a sketch page. Unlikely, though, cause this piece has me kindof obsessive. Need some more markers. I'm not going to post the piece until after the contest (because I'm all paranoid and things), but if I get it to a point where I feel I can leave the it-picking for later, I'll try and put up something halfway decent.
...
I don't know why I like this so much, but give the girl some love, she deserves it!
All of her stuff is insanely awesome. I know I'm not a big fan of digital art, but her characters are very well put together and very original. Gotta love them unique brainwavers. Wish I could be that fascinating.
Just for the record, the kid in the blue shirt is genderless, not a guy. -.- Otherwise I would not be showing you people this. Nor would I be a fan of hers. (Closet fan, but fan none the less.)
...
Not much else to say, really.
Happy Weekend.
Go with God,
~Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment