Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mountain Tops to Valleys... (Tuesday)

...In Three Seconds Flat.
I think it's a record.
Really.
I had this incredible, joyous, mountain top experience and go right back to old Allie the moment I talk to one of my friends in theater.
Old habits die hard.

I've changed.
I'm letting you in on it.

And I hope you'll treat me as such, because I don't want to go back to old Allie, I want to hold on to this piece of mountain top for as long as possible. I want to live for God like I wanted to so badly Sunday evening.
I want to be a Light, a woman out to work to the glory of God and be so happy I could burst.
I know I'm asking a lot from y'all, but I need you to back me.
Devil's dragging me down from the inside out, and I refuse to go out without a fight.
Well, that's my bit for today.
Go with God,
~Allie

2 comments:

  1. This. is. fantabulous.
    I'll help drag the new Allie out.
    Beat that devil!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Allie. Yay! I'll totally be praying for ya! And I'll help Jenna drag the new you out as well.

    ReplyDelete