Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Frankly My Dear... (Thursday)

I'll leave you to finish that sentence.
Lately I've been noticing the term 'Frank' being questioned.
So, my mind (being strange as ever), came up with the idea for a character.
He is called a 'state of mind,' so he's nowhere near being human, but he has a physical form. In his true form (he calls it ghosting) he can get people to speak their mind when they come in contact with him. He rarely does this, but occasionally he runs into people when he doesn't want to be seen by the general population. Some people can see him whilst ghosting, but it's hard to tell if they fall into a category that would specify who can and can't. I'll try drawing him later, but I just felt like sharing him and seeing if he would be a good idea. Oh, his name is Frank Jr., son of Frank Sr. Sr doesn't really like talking about Jr's mother, so we can't really say who she is.... Frankly, it's hard to tell when they're lying...
Go with God,
Allie

1 comment:

  1. ;) can't wait to see your latest creations! haha. what are you doing for your competition piece?

    ReplyDelete