Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Supercalifragalisticexpialidocious

MARYPOPPINSYAY!!!!!
Far too excited, really. But it is Mary Poppins.
'Practically perfect in every way.'
I drew the fox! Not very good, I'll be fixing it in the meantime, but you get a screenshot of him for the road.
Not the most flattering screenshot, just for the record... Ah, well.
Apparently I'll be entering my Observatory in the contest. I may put the other out for display only, but it's not finished. And I don't know, I put far too much effort into the other to have it judged, I guess. I should know better than to put something up for judgement that I'm emotionally attached to. (Yes, you can get attached to these things. Makes it really hard to take criticism. And it burns when you work hard on something and it doesn't place. Not to mention the fact I don't take art classes sets me at a disadvantage.)
Well, I'll be watching my movie and filling in the forms.
Go with God,
~Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment