Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cartoony (Tuesday)

Wow, is Monday gone already?
Ugh, the days are passing me by.
I've recently fallen in love with Gunnerkrigg Court by Tom Siddell. Oh my goodness. Wonderful plotlines and a style that is so easy to enjoy. -.- My style needs to be more that. I want to start something like that. Would be lots of fun. I could use all of my own characters and redesign some classic fiction characters to suit my needs. Cause I'm lame and dislike normality. Why be stuck with the restrictions of this reality when you can simply choose another? Artfully speaking, of course. You can't change the fabric of reality itself, but you can create parallel dimensions that suit the needs of your imagination. I need a TARDIS chair really bad now. (If you don't know what the TARDIS is, you are seriously missing out.) Not saying that I need a chair that looks like TARDIS, but I need a chair I can sit in and travel to these parallel dimensions my brain seems to be full of. Pah, I need to find a drawing style I can be very consistent with to begin with.
Anyways, check out Gunnerkrigg Court, it's quite wonderful.
Go with God,
~Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment