Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

SORRY (Monday)


AHHHHHHHHH
Today.
Sums up my head this morning.
Had quite a few screws loose when I woke up.
Sorry about not uploading that picture, I got the lazies. Horrible, and highly contagious.
Also, I tried to start a promise I made my sister (a full 24 page drawing book), but I messed up really bad on the very first page. The idea was nice, but the coloring was so bad and when I tried to fix it, it became steadily worse... so there will probably be only 23 pages. SORRY! I'll be sure to make every single page as awesome as I can to make up for it.
This means sketch AND ink.
Maybe color, but with how that's going so far, only partial can be guaranteed.
Ok, I'm scanning the promised sketch now.
Ohmanitlooksbadcomparedtotheotherone.
-sigh-
Well, it was a concept sketch...
My parents want the full color one to be framed... well, if they want to pay for it. Maybe I can get the marker I need for the other picture while I'm at it... but the 40% off coupon is only good through the 30th.
So, the picture... well, the character, is an observatory. The girl from the waist up is the telescope, and her hair can reflect the colors of nebulas as she chooses. It looks pretty bad here... Well, 'never closer than the moon' is an accurate description of her, she's constantly looking into space, projecting what she sees onto that big glass sphere she's 'holding.' You can also see stars reflected in her eyes, which have no pupils because I wanted more of the spaced out look and they make her look too focused.
Yeah... that's all I've got.
Go with God.
~Allie

1 comment:

  1. wow thats FANTABULOUS! Definitely worth the wait... :D love her hair..

    ReplyDelete