Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Stargazing (Friday)

Ok, so, the uncolored pic of the Observatory is now colored, but I'm thinking she may be a contest piece.
The other contest piece is nearly finished, just have to color the walls.
And replace one of the nibs (coloring tips) on my colorless blender. Turns out blending black colored pencil wasn't such a good idea... but it came out good. :)
Ooooo, yay. I'm getting pizza for dinner. YUM.
Oh rawr, it seems that Hobby Lobby may not have copic nibs. :( Oh well, I'll have pizza. Though I do need to go get a color, so I could take a look-see while I'm there. Till then, I'll have to think of a way to talk my parents into ordering them off amazon. You get 3-5 per pack, so it's not like I'll need them often. I'm seeing why the copics are cheaper. If that had been a prismacolor, I would've had to buy a whole new marker. Now I'll get 5 new marker nibs for any color I need! BWAHAHAHAHA. *coughcough* um, yes. Well, I'll put up the initial sketch of the obervatory later, for now I'm going to hunt for pizza.
Go with God,
~Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment