Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Weird Wednesday

So, yes, I was thinking about vampires a day or so ago...
Came up with a rather interesting female vampire from Russia.
She has her own view on the world which we live in, particularly city folks.
Here's what I came up with while thinking her up:

'These mortals, so foolish. Wasting their lives away on worry, stress and fear. They appreciate nothing and want everything, their bitter hearts pumping worthless life into their weary veins. They resent their comfortable jobs, wishing they had it easy. When will they learn it's all for nothing? They came with nothing, they leave with nothing, so why even try? No, they just make a sour feast for those who go through the effort to hunt these miserable creatures.'

That's all I had, to be honest. She's a bit... pessimistic, as some would say. I think she's a bit of a realist. She lives on the fringes on society and stays nowhere long. She has a pretty good grasp on what people are like.
She amuses me greatly because of her attitude. While the other vampires are all about claiming territory, she just passes through like she owns the world. Not like anyone with sense would contradict her, but just the same. She had been born and Russia and she died there, she's been to the United States a few times, but she hates the people there.
I've been watching way too much 'Glen Beck,' I'm getting my own opinion about society. But really, I enjoy not feeling like an idiot. He treats you like you have a brain, and his saying is, "Do your own homework,' so I take him as honest. Once I get a break I'll start doing my own homework, and reading some of those books he recommended (now bestsellers).
Well, I hope you enjoyed my vampire's views.
Have a nice day.

1 comment: