Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy (Belated) Halloween! (Monday)


I know it was yesterday, but I drew the picture then.
I showed it to my mom this morning and she went O.o, so I figured I got it to look right. I'm cleaning the sketch currently, but if I get it inked, I'll repost. It'll look much better once I get around to ink/color.
Yes, this is actually a redo of a picture I did the first of this year, where the character was doing the same thing, but more Shakespeare, and not quite the same look.
By the way, I'm currently hooked on Christmas music.
So I'm going to start working on a Christmas project soon.
And my sissy's coming home this weekend! Yay. =)
Is it November already?
Goodness, but I will never miss walking through a candy isle while anticipating one of the decorations on sale to jump/yell at me.
Yah, I didn't really spend much time cleaning this. -.-
For the record, never ask my characters what their 'special ability' is.
Happy All Saints Day,
Go with God,
~Allie

1 comment:

  1. AUGH. love that picture..
    MERRY CHRISTMAS! haha. all week i've been thinking that it's December not November.. oh my mind is screwed up.
    <3<3jenna

    ReplyDelete