Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

PUPPIES!!!!! (Wednesday)


Now that Cassie's home, I can tell you all the big news!
WE GOT TWO PUPPIES!!!!!
A boy and a little girl.
He's all white with brown eyes that have a splotch of blue in each. And she's gold and white with blue eyes. Brother and sister. They're an unknown mix, but we're thinking they have some sort of lab, terrier, pit bull, herding dog mix. Cause he looks like a lab/pit bull and she looks like a terrier/herding dog. His name is Albus (from the Latin for 'white') and she's Mazie (cause my mom said so).
Now y'all know why I've been so busy.
=)
I'm happy.
Be happy with me.
I'll tell you more about their personalities later.
=)
Go with God,
~Allie

2 comments:

  1. OHMYGOODNESS, that's so EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
    Can't wait to hear all about them. :)
    love them and you!
    :)

    ReplyDelete