Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Symbolism (Saturday)


I love symbolism when its easy to understand.
I'll leave you to think about what this means, I don't feel like explaining.
You get to know that her wings are based off the Swallowtail butterfly. I'd love to hear everyone's theories.
Maybe later I'll tell you what it means to me. Maybe.
I'm really liking butterfly wings. They're fun to color, but I think the black marker's got it in for me. I get a headache every other time I use it. And I'm asking for replacement nibs for copics. I need 3. THREE. acajf;jfd;ozlvjaodjk
2 are skintones... the other's the blender.
I like her dress. I like it a lot.
I want one...
Ah, well.
Whatever.
Go with God,
~Allie

1 comment:

  1. WOW. thats beautiful!
    i have no idea about the symbolism.. i'm bad at interpreting things.. :P

    ReplyDelete