Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blackout (Thursday)


This is what happens when you have a homeschooler in a blackout.
Do you like it?
Cause I sure do!
I appear to be having issues. I tried to draw Mickey Mouse, but when I managed to get one of his faces to look right, I couldn't get my style to look right. I'll work on it.
We cleaned again today.
Mom and I finally got sick of grabbing pens/pencils that didn't work/weren't sharpened. So we bought some new pencils and Dry-erase markers and went through all our pencil baskets and the junk drawer. Threw out a lot of things and then we had a blackout. That's when I drew this on my hand. I was feeling festive. So you get poinsettias. On me.
Btw, the best pens to use on your hands are the ones that say MegaFlow on the barrel. That's so you don't have to constantly go back over lines you already did and you don't end up with red hands.
This was really fun to do.
I should draw stuff like this more often.
Go with God,
~Allie

1 comment:

  1. holy cow, girl, that's AWESOME!!!!!! :D :D :D
    cleaning is awesome. poinsettias are awesome. and its no fair how awesome you are are.

    I thought about you yesterday, I went crazy and listened to my FF5 Christmas CD.. haha :)

    ReplyDelete