Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Gifts (Friday)


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bah
HUMBUG
I wanted to give Cassie a full sketchbook, but I'm afraid I'll have to complete what I can tonight and let her keep it until Christmas break, whereas I can fill it more.
...
Cassie, you'll get the gift that keeps on... gifting.
And I keep trying to spell gift as 'girft.'
Ah, well.
I also want to gift something for a friend of mine... I'm gonna be real sneaky and not tell you guys anything, because you know her and I want it to be a surprise. And she'll probably figure out what it is if you tell her it's from me. *suspicious glare* ANYwho, I have a ref page for you! =D
They are the Ilumni.
Information!
They are black with glowing markings. BLACK. I haven't colored one yet, so get over it. The colors are based solely on the temperament of the individual. The spectrum goes from Red to Blue, Red being the more aggressive personalities and the Blue being more passive. Any Purple color, however, is said to have emotional imbalances and goes quickly from one mood to the other. Any color besides that (Orange, green, yellow...) is perfectly normal. They are photosynthetic through the dark spot on their chests, and use the light they collect to make their markings glow, and to use their weapons. Their weapons are their hands, which can change shape when they have enough light in them. Their left becomes a blade, and their right becomes a light cannon. This cannon is harmless, considering it shoots concentrated balls of light, and is only lethal if shot close-range at the face. They are, for the most part, peaceful and only use their left weapons to cut branches to make their homes. They communicate through clicks that come from a spot below their neck (not pictured here) and they see through bands of light on their heads, which they can expand or shrink to make expressions. Females have these bands all the way around their heads, as opposed to the males which have the bands end an inch or two passed where their ears should be.
You know what, I bet none of you read all this, so I'll stop while I'm still at the basics and not getting into their social structure.
Go with God,
~Allie

2 comments:

  1. you know something?

    i love you. (:
    Your posts always make me smile.
    your pictures are always stunning.
    over all, you're awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daw, shucks.
    You're wonderful. I always look forward to reading what you have to say about everything. :)

    ReplyDelete