Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

WHYAMIPOSTINGTHIS?!?!? (Tuesday)



*twitchtwitch*
This was supposed to be Ben Barnes, but.... I ran out of paper...
His face is too short the lips are ugh and the technique I used for the hair would be better used for tall grass.
I guess it's not bad for my first serious realism in 5 years...
Then the scanner kills it. @.@
Not my day.
The first is the reference I used, so you can just look at that and ignore the one I drew.
I'm going to try this again later on a much bigger sheet of paper.
Later.....yeah
I'm getting myself marker paper tomorrow.
And more markers.
I finally have money.
I'm going to go look at colors and make a list of what I want.
*twitchtwitch*
Why did I post this?
Go with God,
~Allie

2 comments:

  1. :) BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT JENNA LIKES TO SEE YOUR PICTURES! :D
    haha. it's really not THAT bad. yes, it doesn't really look like the original picture, but HECK. by itself, the photo is AMAZING.
    i wish i could draw realistic people.. i just draw stick people and people laugh at how horrible i can make stick people look. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You obviously weren't there the time I drew a portrait for one of my friends for a present.
    She asked who it was.
    It was her :(
    hahahah it was morbidly depressing!

    ReplyDelete