Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

100th Post!!! (Thursday)

WOOOOO!
*lotsaconfetti*
100!
I made it to 100 posts!
Who'd've thought?
And in commemoration, I'll tell you the mystery guy currently sitting in the D of my Drama folder cover.
...
Ready?
You sure?
All right..
Here we go...
...
You sure?
Ok,
Now for..!
...
waitasecond...
Ok,
Now for..!
...
Am I making you mad yet?
Ok,
I'll stop now.
The guy who has been driving you crazy (anna) is none other than King Caspian from The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader!
I still blame you for not knowing who he was.
-.-
This has been the AllieCat Creations' 100th post!
*lotsaconfetti*
Go with God!
~Allie

3 comments:

  1. YAAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *confetti*
    THIS IS SO EXCITING.
    and the fact that i've read all 100 makes it even more exciting! :D (and prolly commented on almost all of them too... haha)
    YAY.
    and i guessed who it was! hahaha. after lots of hints, BUT still. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. this is totally random, but i LOVE the little picture you drew (based off of that mercy me album) that is your profile picture... IT MAKES ME HAPPY. i love it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! Yay for 100 posts! Woohoo! I wish I was coming to school today and could give you like, a prize or something. Hahaha.
    And oh my goodness! Prince Caspian! I can't believe I didn't guess that! It totally looks like him! I am impressed. :)

    ReplyDelete